February 09, 2010

See you at the Frost Bite 5k

From the sounds of it we'll have a great showing of KIRKSVILLE MULTISPORT members at the Frost Bite 5k this weekend. Look for Allen, Bob, Janis and I... we'll all be sporting our KVMS colors! Allen, Bob and I are running and I think Janis mentioned taking pictures. Of course, I may change my mind if this snow doesn't go away soon!

Our membership is growing quickly and it's so exciting... lots of new faces coming out of the woodwork. If you haven't joined yet... just bring your membership dues with you on Saturday and you'll be included in the 2010 Points Race.  If you don't care about the Points Race and still want to join... please do, we'd love to have you.

And on another note... I added a link to the Stars and Stripes Marathon race in the column on the right.  It's not entirely complete, but wanted to get the basics out there so everybody can start planning and training.  As always, contact any of us with questions.